How much is my Tamagotchi P’s worth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eyouung

Reaction score
I just got my old tamagotchi P’s out of my drawer and have been using it for the past week, when i looked into buying another and realised how expensive they are...... i had a light pink one that i sold for $29 years ago and im so mad at myself. I don’t want really to sell it because I love it so much but I don’t want to keep carrying it around with me and damaging it if it’s worth hundreds.

The one I currently have is the yellow and pink dream coffret edition and i cant seem to find any for sale, even on yahoo auctions japan. 

A blue one new in package in worth over 200 dollars.  I would assume a limited edition would be over 150 even used.

Sometimes used ones with a pierce go for 70+s on japanyouwant, but on ebay you can only get prices in 100s pretty much. 

If it's something you enjoy... Why sell it? We all go through phases of not enjoying what we once did. Then we come back and have the same love for what we once loved. If you are worried about the value, then protect it. Make/invest in a pouch or some sort of case. Every once in a while I do see the transparent pouches they made forever ago. Those are great and you can still play without much worry. 

If you were in regret to you previous sale, learn from the mistake. The choice of sale is up to you. Consider the Pierce too because those are costly anymore. Make sure you think about the sale completely if you are in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back