Megnutt

Did I delete a download location by accident?

Hello! I am not new to the site but have not posted in eons!

Anyway, I ordered a Magical Meets with downloads from a popular tama source site, and it came yesterday! This morning, I'm fiddling around and notice there is a third page on my locations selection with one option. When i clicked it, it took me to a snowy area with a cute Reindeer. It looked like a snowboard place maybe? 

Cool! I fiddled around with the options a bit since the first one took me there I tried the 3rd option, which prompted a はい or いいえ option which i chose はい for yes. Then it took me back to the location choice screen and now I only had 2 pages with the option to go to the snowy place gone. Yikes. What did I do? I tried googling to find out but couldnt find anything. Can anyone give me some insight? Did I mess up big time? Or am i worried for nothing? 

Thanks tamatalk! 

Yes, I'm afraid you might have deleted it. 

I find it very odd that it even gives you the option to delete it? Unless you can only have a certain amount of downloads at a time so you have to delete to make room? Idk. That's a shame. Guess I'll be sure not to fiddle around too much without translating first. Thank you!

Yes you can only have a limited amount sadly, that's why you can delete some entries.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KidRetro64
      Hi
      I was going to run my Meets, but I’ve defined ran into a problem. It’s never happened before, and ever since February the reset button won’t do anything to open the battery compartment! It’s not the same for my 4U, which is surprisingly wierd. My 4U Pops open every time, and is very easy to get on and off. But this time, The Meets won’t open! I’m really sad; it’s my most expensive Tamagotchi and I want to play with it more than once. 
    • By astrobeast
      Hey guys! So I bought a used tama off a Tamagotchi trading group on Facebook.
      Everything seemed well until I got the "Please replace your battery" screen just 3 days in. With brightness level 3 and sound on for two days and off for one. 
      Is this normal? I thought batteries would last for at least 12-15 days. I've tried different brands and the same thing happens. So far, I've tried Eveready and Duracell batteries. 
      Any idea what might be happening? 
      Thanks
    • By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing? 
    • By KidRetro64
      I’m Trying to Download the Meets app again (I deleted it after my meets battery died) and I switch onto Tokyo App Store, But it still says that I’m in the wrong country/region. Can I change this? I’m Starting up my Meets again (Log coming soon xx) and I need it to connect. My iPhone 6S has IOS 12.2 and is in the UK Region right now, and I’ve check, my Meets can definitely connect perfectly!
    • By Iamfireareyou
      i just found my tamogatchi friends from 2016, i never played it and i need help,i cleaned the rust with salt and vinegar,it semeed to work but it has 3 pets and one telling me that there is no battery,i never used or played with a tamogatchi before and i really need help