Did I delete a download location by accident?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megnutt

Reaction score
Hello! I am not new to the site but have not posted in eons!

Anyway, I ordered a Magical Meets with downloads from a popular tama source site, and it came yesterday! This morning, I'm fiddling around and notice there is a third page on my locations selection with one option. When i clicked it, it took me to a snowy area with a cute Reindeer. It looked like a snowboard place maybe? 

Cool! I fiddled around with the options a bit since the first one took me there I tried the 3rd option, which prompted a はい or いいえ option which i chose はい for yes. Then it took me back to the location choice screen and now I only had 2 pages with the option to go to the snowy place gone. Yikes. What did I do? I tried googling to find out but couldnt find anything. Can anyone give me some insight? Did I mess up big time? Or am i worried for nothing? 

Thanks tamatalk! 

Yes, I'm afraid you might have deleted it. 

I find it very odd that it even gives you the option to delete it? Unless you can only have a certain amount of downloads at a time so you have to delete to make room? Idk. That's a shame. Guess I'll be sure not to fiddle around too much without translating first. Thank you!

Yes you can only have a limited amount sadly, that's why you can delete some entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back