The life and death of Tamagotchi and the virtual pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeze yes. Everyone had one and those who didn't... They clammered over us whom had them to admire them. When they died ... Somekids had "funerals" for them. Something to listen for because some of the "funeral holders"  gave outrageous speeches. Teachers watched (and listened) so often it was normal to have them on the playground hovering over us. (As they would say, highly entertaining speeches to hear.) Some kids really did take it hard though. A few teachers took part and actually recommended journals about our "pets" and writing stories. 

Corse, I nearly flipped my lid (honestly) about the flat-line sound when the new "classic" editions died. Now, I do not recall my original having such a sound when they died. I typically have sound off on my tamas and never really had sound on as a kid on my original Tama... but this shocked me. If the kids of this Tama generation hear this... Do they get a worse feeling then just having it pass on? Being familiar with hospital sounds... This...was... Not a good idea... 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back