I need help picking a release to buy !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-b-b

Reaction score
Hi ! 

I'm looking to purchase a new tamagotchi version than I don't already own (v3, v4.5, Angelgotchi, 4U)

So I'm mostly looking at newer releases to get and wondering what you guys think would be best for me?

Right now im looking at Tamagotchi P's and Tamagotchi M!xes such as Dream, or Sanrio

Other "honorable mentions" I was looking at are

- Music Star: because I love music and as a kid always wanted to be a musican/artist/star and I never had this version as a kid

- Entama: because I know a lot of people like this version the best, but I feel it might be too similar to the v3 and v4.5 I own, if you feel otherwise let me know!

Some things to keep in mind:

- My favorite version was the V3 because it has the most nostalgia to me as it was my favorite as a kid, I remember really liking the games in this version (mostly bump for whatever reason)

- I would like a version that is English or can be made to English, but wouldnt mind trying to learn a bit of Japanese for a good version

-I owned a v5 when I was a kid and didn't like the idea of three tamas but if you think this version is worth giving another chance let me know !

- I didn't know this until I got and played my 4U but I couldn't really get much extra content because I don't have a phone capable and I also don't live in japan, so I'd like a version that if It has downloadable content that it would be accessible to me

- Although I adore the Angelgotchi I own, I don't think I want another specialty version like it, at least not right now. I'm looking for something more to do with jobs, careers, or school and stuff like that

ANYWAYS, if theres any versions that you think are better that I should give a try let me know or just tell me some pros and cons about the versions im interested,

Thanks,

-bb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back