Sign in to follow this  
cole.sseum

keitai katsuu money cheat codes??

i saw that there are allowances for when ur tama is already 4 yrs old,,, but i wanna try codes that will generate money for any age and for any time. if u kno a way, please message!!

I don't think there are money codes, I think games are the only way to make money. Could be wrong though but I think codes are only for buying items in the version.

Your character gets an allowance every time they grow up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TolueneZene
      Alright, so my keitai is almost here and I realized I don't know one very important thing! Once I start up my keitai and open up the menu with the download/reset options, which is which? To clarify, which option will allow me to download, the first or second option?
    • By TolueneZene
      Alright, so I'm currently waiting on two tams to arrive in the mail, a V3 and keitai! I know that the akai and the plus (not the color tam, the japanese v1) are compatible and some can connect with north american connection versions too, but I want to know is:
      Can a north american v3 and a keitai connect? Thanks in advance! :>
    • By StarBlade
      So a few weeks ago I somehow managed to "cheat death" on my P2. I had Tongaritchi, and he started to do the dying beeping. Then I did some button pressing (no clue what though), and he stopped beeping, and went back to normal, hopping around the screen without a care in the world. Anyone know what the heck happened here?? Very curious, as I'd like to try this on Kusatchi!
    • By Rorys_Tamas
      So I decided to start a log featuring none other than Raiden, my newly evolved Oldie, He is part of the long live oldie hatch that is currently underway. We may have some guests stars who are friends of Raiden, but we shall see

I post all my pictures on instagram (@mayor_rory) so feel free to follow. I will post my pictures here in links (to the picture on instagram with my description) So if you are one that likes pictures click the link if not or you have the sort of internet connection that pictures take forever to load or on a mobile device and hate giant pictures then the link isn't going to be so distracting. You have the choice of seeing the picture or not (the power is in your hands... feel that its power!)

If you want to see how others in the hatch are doing feel free to stop on by (we have a V3 who evolved in such an unexpected way and v4 or V4.5 who may have gone missing..... don't worry we have sen out search parties)
    • By cherryxz
      Hi guys!

I am thinking of getting a Japanese version connections, but I don't know what to get.

I currently only have a uratama and I am enjoying playing with it. Any recommendations?

EDIT:
      Sorry, I also have the Japanese Angel/Morino/Mothra/Ocean/TamaOtch
    • By Rayaite
      I know I'm late to join the bandwagon but I recently got a Tamagotchi P's and I've been wondering if the program iDmakeDL by Binary is compatible with it. The update says that it is compatible and I tried to download it but, when I clicked the download link it brought me to this Verizon site with the word "zip" typed into the search bar. Is this program no longer able to download?