Mobile games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoversChariot

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
What are some mobile games y’all enjoy playing if any?

Currently I’m obsessed with bang dream, but I also like love live and fire emblem heroes

There’s a couple JP games I want to play (deresute & enstars mainly) but I just don’t have space on my phone for that many games oof

The only mobile game I play really is Fire Emblem Heroes! Even if it does have some problems with it, I don't see myself dropping it any time soon, since I'm rather invested in the Fire Emblem series as a whole

I’m playing violas quest I love it. I also play songpop and words with friends.. plus elevate, peak, wordscspes, Peppy pairs, bonza..triviador 

Last edited by a moderator:
I still play Mystic Messenger.... 😅
Oh man I’ve never actually played it I mean I tried it once but like. Doesn’t it involve like a level of commitment where you have to pick up the phone calls at specific times, idk I just remember trying to call yoosung or whoever the blonde boyo is but he was asleep lmfao

It sounds super interesting tho and I know it must be popular with good reason, I just can’t make time for it oof

Yeah, it does require commitment. I'd actually like, set alarms to not miss the chats and stuff. It is pretty interesting. But I haven't finished all the routes.

I mostly play Cookie Run Ovenbreak and sometimes that mobile SMT game (I always forget how it's called... Dx2 or something). Sometimes Granblue Fantasy but actually just to do free pulls lol, I'm not far in the story.

Oh man I’ve never actually played it I mean I tried it once but like. Doesn’t it involve like a level of commitment where you have to pick up the phone calls at specific times, idk I just remember trying to call yoosung or whoever the blonde boyo is but he was asleep lmfao 

It sounds super interesting tho and I know it must be popular with good reason, I just can’t make time for it oof
Yeah, it's actually a lot of commitment!! :"D
If you don't wanna mess up your sleeping schedule, just Wiki the routes or something tbh —

Like Jhud, I also set up alarms to open the 3AM chats, and always woke up for the 6AM/8AM chats too. I was exhausted throughout the day, and it was just pure madness at that point HAHA;; 
I managed to finish all the routes though— I'm just trying to complete everyone's albums at this point.

But overall, it's still really fun!
Personally, I was really immersed in the story and the characters. It felt real during some moments, and it was a great experience!

Yeah, it does require commitment. I'd actually like, set alarms to not miss the chats and stuff. It is pretty interesting. But I haven't finished all the routes. 
Ooh!
Which routes have you finished? ;w;

Honestly I think I only finished Yoosung's route, from what I remember, and I think I didn't even get the best ending? I really need to replay the game one day, at least one different route, and then probably read up on the other ones. :x

Honestly I think I only finished Yoosung's route, from what I remember, and I think I didn't even get the best ending? I really need to replay the game one day, at least one different route, and then probably read up on the other ones. :x
Awwww noo ;w; !!

When you have that week + to spare, just use a guide to get the best ending, and then read everything else— AHAHA

i play utapri shining live, although not as much as i used to (i mostly try for syo URs). i also play animal crossing: pocket camp and i use zepeto 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
i play utapri shining live, although not as much as i used to (i mostly try for syo URs). i also play animal crossing: pocket camp and i use zepeto 🙂
Oh a buncha my friends play utapri, isn’t it like a rhythm game with boy idols? (I keep mixing it up w ensemble stars but apparently enstars isn’t even a rhythm game so! The More You Know)

i Play Any game which Is compatible with The android Old and new Phone and also The java phones!

I play Pou when i was a Little child!  Also My talking tom! (I never Played the 2 But I played once)

Oh my gooooood my talking tom I remember that I used to mess with it in class all the time lmao

ALSO I didn’t mention it initially bc it was only on JP servers at the time so I figured no one would know it BUT my current favourite mobile game is revue starlight relive and it’s now available on english servers and I’m just so so happy that a larger audience of people can experience the game and the characters and the story now because it really is important to me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back