Sign in to follow this  
LoversChariot

Mobile games

What are some mobile games y’all enjoy playing if any?

Currently I’m obsessed with bang dream, but I also like love live and fire emblem heroes

There’s a couple JP games I want to play (deresute & enstars mainly) but I just don’t have space on my phone for that many games oof

The only mobile game I play really is Fire Emblem Heroes! Even if it does have some problems with it, I don't see myself dropping it any time soon, since I'm rather invested in the Fire Emblem series as a whole

• Like 1

I mostly play Cookie Run nowadays.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’m playing violas quest I love it. I also play songpop and words with friends.. plus elevate, peak, wordscspes, Peppy pairs, bonza..triviador 

Edited by Sanriofan
  • Like 1

I still play Mystic Messenger.... 😅

• Like 1

22 hours ago, raichuu said:

I still play Mystic Messenger.... 😅

Oh man I’ve never actually played it I mean I tried it once but like. Doesn’t it involve like a level of commitment where you have to pick up the phone calls at specific times, idk I just remember trying to call yoosung or whoever the blonde boyo is but he was asleep lmfao

It sounds super interesting tho and I know it must be popular with good reason, I just can’t make time for it oof

Yeah, it does require commitment. I'd actually like, set alarms to not miss the chats and stuff. It is pretty interesting. But I haven't finished all the routes.

I mostly play Cookie Run Ovenbreak and sometimes that mobile SMT game (I always forget how it's called... Dx2 or something). Sometimes Granblue Fantasy but actually just to do free pulls lol, I'm not far in the story.

53 minutes ago, LoversChariot said:

Oh man I’ve never actually played it I mean I tried it once but like. Doesn’t it involve like a level of commitment where you have to pick up the phone calls at specific times, idk I just remember trying to call yoosung or whoever the blonde boyo is but he was asleep lmfao 

It sounds super interesting tho and I know it must be popular with good reason, I just can’t make time for it oof

Yeah, it's actually a lot of commitment!! :"D
If you don't wanna mess up your sleeping schedule, just Wiki the routes or something tbh —

Like Jhud, I also set up alarms to open the 3AM chats, and always woke up for the 6AM/8AM chats too. I was exhausted throughout the day, and it was just pure madness at that point HAHA;; 
I managed to finish all the routes though— I'm just trying to complete everyone's albums at this point.

But overall, it's still really fun!
Personally, I was really immersed in the story and the characters. It felt real during some moments, and it was a great experience!

27 minutes ago, Jhud said:

Yeah, it does require commitment. I'd actually like, set alarms to not miss the chats and stuff. It is pretty interesting. But I haven't finished all the routes. 

Ooh!
Which routes have you finished? ;w;

Honestly I think I only finished Yoosung's route, from what I remember, and I think I didn't even get the best ending? I really need to replay the game one day, at least one different route, and then probably read up on the other ones. :x

39 minutes ago, Jhud said:

Honestly I think I only finished Yoosung's route, from what I remember, and I think I didn't even get the best ending? I really need to replay the game one day, at least one different route, and then probably read up on the other ones. :x

Awwww noo ;w; !!

When you have that week + to spare, just use a guide to get the best ending, and then read everything else— AHAHA

Posted (edited)

i play utapri shining live, although not as much as i used to (i mostly try for syo URs). i also play animal crossing: pocket camp and i use zepeto 🙂

Edited by SugaryGoesRAWR
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SugaryGoesRAWR said:

i play utapri shining live, although not as much as i used to (i mostly try for syo URs). i also play animal crossing: pocket camp and i use zepeto 🙂

Oh a buncha my friends play utapri, isn’t it like a rhythm game with boy idols? (I keep mixing it up w ensemble stars but apparently enstars isn’t even a rhythm game so! The More You Know)

i Play Any game which Is compatible with The android Old and new Phone and also The java phones!

I play Pou when i was a Little child!  Also My talking tom! (I never Played the 2 But I played once)