So I recently bought a used entama and because I don't read Japanese I'm still figuring it out but anyway I have only had it a couple of weeks and it has  kept saying that the battery has run out. But when I press the reset button it's fine! Until a couple of hours later it dose the same thing?!? Is it just my tama? Is that common for old used and beaten up tamas? Thank you for taking the time to read xxx

Assuming you put in brand new batteries when you started, three weeks or so sounds rather short. That being said it doesn't surprise me if the battery is dying you're running into that problem. It's like any electronic, you can get a little more juice out of it by turning it on/off, but at some point it's going to just be a dead battery.

If you've been putting in new batteries and it lasts a couple of hours then I'd say there's definitely a hardware issue.

• Like 1

You need to change the battery when it tells you to. How long the battery lasts depends on what brand it is.

• Like 1

Resetting it also regularly using a great idea, for multiple reasons. If your batteries are cheap or you get me, then I would switch to a different brand.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KidRetro64
      I’m a HUGE Kawaii International Fan & I recently found a Facebook a post from 2014, where they did a Blog about the Tokyo Shop, and I’d really like to find the original episode; if there is one.
      If anyone can Share a link or Video that would be very much appreciated
    • By 98mametchi98
      Hey I have just bought a Tamagotchi Gen1 in a good condition. Yesterday, when I start it, I saw a Box around the egg. I took apart the Tamagotchi and cleaning up the contacts from the screen. And last but not least: Its the same result.
      In this Video, you can see my Problem. (10:55)
      How can I fix it?
      Mametchi98
    • By astrobeast
      Hey guys! So I bought a used tama off a Tamagotchi trading group on Facebook.
      Everything seemed well until I got the "Please replace your battery" screen just 3 days in. With brightness level 3 and sound on for two days and off for one. 
      Is this normal? I thought batteries would last for at least 12-15 days. I've tried different brands and the same thing happens. So far, I've tried Eveready and Duracell batteries. 
      Any idea what might be happening? 
      Thanks
    • By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing? 
    • By DeepFriedBacon
      There was this Mobile tamagotchi game I played once when I was younger back in 2014. It was called Tamagotchi Tap and Hatch. I’ve been wanting to play it again for a while, but the game has been taken off the App Store and the Google Play Store. Is there any way to access this game again? Or is it just gone forever?