Is my Entama faulty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I recently bought a used entama and because I don't read Japanese I'm still figuring it out but anyway I have only had it a couple of weeks and it has  kept saying that the battery has run out. But when I press the reset button it's fine! Until a couple of hours later it dose the same thing?!? Is it just my tama? Is that common for old used and beaten up tamas? Thank you for taking the time to read xxx

Assuming you put in brand new batteries when you started, three weeks or so sounds rather short. That being said it doesn't surprise me if the battery is dying you're running into that problem. It's like any electronic, you can get a little more juice out of it by turning it on/off, but at some point it's going to just be a dead battery.

If you've been putting in new batteries and it lasts a couple of hours then I'd say there's definitely a hardware issue.

Resetting it also regularly using a great idea, for multiple reasons. If your batteries are cheap or you get me, then I would switch to a different brand.

Since the last reply to this thread before now was back in March, and since, @Gaia_tamagotchi, your latest post doesn't suggest that the problem is still ongoing, I'm going to lock this now, since we prefer to avoid bumps to topics that are more than three months old unless there's substantial new information to add. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back