So I recently bought a used entama and because I don't read Japanese I'm still figuring it out but anyway I have only had it a couple of weeks and it has  kept saying that the battery has run out. But when I press the reset button it's fine! Until a couple of hours later it dose the same thing?!? Is it just my tama? Is that common for old used and beaten up tamas? Thank you for taking the time to read xxx

Assuming you put in brand new batteries when you started, three weeks or so sounds rather short. That being said it doesn't surprise me if the battery is dying you're running into that problem. It's like any electronic, you can get a little more juice out of it by turning it on/off, but at some point it's going to just be a dead battery.

If you've been putting in new batteries and it lasts a couple of hours then I'd say there's definitely a hardware issue.

• Like 1

You need to change the battery when it tells you to. How long the battery lasts depends on what brand it is.

• Like 1

Resetting it also regularly using a great idea, for multiple reasons. If your batteries are cheap or you get me, then I would switch to a different brand.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 98mametchi98
      Hello everybody,

is that a Original Tamagotchi? In the Package Stands „giochi preziosi“.
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264224333903
      Trank you 😊
      98mametchi98
    • By 98mametchi98
      Hello everyone,
      I just unpacked my new Tamagotchi V4. And I'm experiencing some technical difficulties.
      The Situation:
      I've put the time after my radio clock, right in time. Time passed normally.  I've noticed that when my Tamagotchi goes to bed, the time went faster. The next morning there was a difference from 46 seconds. During the day the time passed normally, until he goes to bed. Then the same problem happens again. For a day it is no big deal, but when it all sums up, it's quite annoying.
      I hope that somebody can help me.
      kind regards,
      98mametchi98

• By TamagoTamago
      Is there a health meter on the Gudetama tamagotchi? I was looking for it. I can’t really see how my Gudetama is feeling like the other tamagotchi’s.
      it would be great to find out.
      thanks!

I just bought the Gudetama just today so I’m new to this. ( So use to the original tamagotchi omg )
    • By Megnutt
      Hello! I am not new to the site but have not posted in eons!
      Anyway, I ordered a Magical Meets with downloads from a popular tama source site, and it came yesterday! This morning, I'm fiddling around and notice there is a third page on my locations selection with one option. When i clicked it, it took me to a snowy area with a cute Reindeer. It looked like a snowboard place maybe? 
      Cool! I fiddled around with the options a bit since the first one took me there I tried the 3rd option, which prompted a はい or いいえ option which i chose はい for yes. Then it took me back to the location choice screen and now I only had 2 pages with the option to go to the snowy place gone. Yikes. What did I do? I tried googling to find out but couldnt find anything. Can anyone give me some insight? Did I mess up big time? Or am i worried for nothing? 
      Thanks tamatalk! 
    • By Milazetama
      I found my long lost tamagotchi and i found out it was version 5.5 and my friend would like to play but it seems that version 5.5 tamagotchis are now rare especially in my country. So... i would like to know if version 5.5 tamas could connect with versions 5, 4 and 4.5

thanks in advance~
    • By SkyBig_ed
      Does anyone know why the tamagotchi 4u app is no longer working??? It just stopped working on the device I had been using it on for years. And so I tried installing it on my new phone which is a sony xperia XZ2 and I made sure to allow android beam, and nfc. And the app opens but it just wont connect to my tamagotchi no matter what I do.