Fun Facts game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Thought I would try to kick off a game of interesting facts similar to the last post wins and others like that we have enjoyed for years...  This one is for fun facts.  Winner is the one who collects the most reactions for the post (that little heart icon below each post).

Maybe the rule will change...  I don't know.  Might be fun though and can learn a few things, right?

Last edited:
I'll start off with this little tidbit...

Today, March 12 2019, is the worldwide web's 30th birthday (what was life like before the www?).  Bonus fun fact...  TamaTalk is months away from being 15 years old.

If you are under 30, you have never known a world without access to the web.  If, like me, you are over 30, you know how much things have changed.

Most, if not all Wolf Spider Species have the exact same layout on their face for their eyes making them easy to identify as a wolf spider globally. Well. If you're willing to look closely at a spider's face that is.

Show/Hide Spider's face

wolf-spider-facts1.jpg

Tamagotchi and Doctor Who have the same anniversary day. The first episode of Doctor Who was aired on November 23rd, 1963 and Tamagotchis were first release in Japan on November 23rd, 1996. 

Your nose can smell at least 1 trillion scents. Scientists had long assumed our noses could distinguish about 10,000 odors. (TIME.com) -- Human beings tend to think of themselves as visual first, auditory second, then touch and taste.

-CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back