Clock Problem Tamagotchi Jinsei V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

98mametchi98

Reaction score
Hello everyone, :)

I just unpacked my new Tamagotchi V4. And I'm experiencing some technical difficulties.

The Situation:

I've put the time after my radio clock, right in time. Time passed normally.  I've noticed that when my Tamagotchi goes to bed, the time went faster. The next morning there was a difference from 46 seconds. During the day the time passed normally, until he goes to bed. Then the same problem happens again. For a day it is no big deal, but when it all sums up, it's quite annoying.

I hope that somebody can help me.

kind regards,

98mametchi98

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, it’s most likely a glitch. My friend has experienced Difficulties with Time on her TF, and it really is not avoidable. But, if it spreads (As I call it, more glitches start to pop up) your best bet is the Debug. That’s if this version has the debug!

Hello,

thank you very much for your fast answer.

What is the Debug? And how can i use it?

Is it where you push the A, the B  and the Reset button at the same time?

The Tamagotchi V4 is known to have many glitches. If you use the search function on TamaTalk you can find many posts about it :)  

As for debugging, I don’t see how it would fix glitches but a guide on how to do it can be found here. Just to note, only US/North American versions (connections) can be debugged, it’s not worth trying on a European version as it’s not possible (connexion). 

Do all the Tamagotchis V4 have such a glitch? Could anyone else find out about his V4?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t ran my V4 is a while now but O have never noticed an issue on my versions. Have you tried resetting it? You will lose your character and progress by resetting it but it might fix any glitches that occure. A lot of glitches tend to appear when you don’t reset the Tamagotchi and just download. 

I haven’t ran my V4 is a while now but O have never noticed an issue on my versions. Have you tried resetting it? You will lose your character and progress by resetting it but it might fix any glitches that occure. A lot of glitches tend to appear when you don’t reset the Tamagotchi and just download. 
No, I did not reset it because it was new and I started it normally.
But interesting that this problem did not occur with you.

Could you never notice this problem?

If the Tamagotchi is new and you pull the tab out best practice is to still press the reset button. I’ve never personally noticed this issue but I haven’t ran a V4 is many years now.

If the Tamagotchi is new and you pull the tab out best practice is to still press the reset button. I’ve never personally noticed this issue but I haven’t ran a V4 is many years now.
Okay, I'll try it and see if it fixes the bug.

Is it enough to press the normal reset button? I also heard something about a hard reset...

I think your misunderstanding the “Hard Reset”. For what I know, you open up the tams and do it that. Way? Idk but your best. Bet. Is to open up a tamagotchi and rup the small button the has DEBUG on it. Get a pencil and rub it a few times.

I think your misunderstanding the “Hard Reset”. For what I know, you open up the tams and do it that. Way? Idk but your best. Bet. Is to open up a tamagotchi and rup the small button the has DEBUG on it. Get a pencil and rub it a few times.
NOO don't do this!!! Debugging can actually break your tamagotchi if you don't know what you are doing. Bad advice. (And it's impossible to do it on non-american versions, anyway.) To actually reset a tamagotchi you don't need to open up anything.

To reset the tama you need need to push a small button on the back with something pointy. A soft reset I think is when you hit it then choose "download", you will regain your character and some bugs MIGHT be fixed that way, but not necessarily. A hard reset is when you hit "RESET" instead of download and all you had saved will be lost, but the toy will be pretty much reset to factory settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back