Asking For a New Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
So.. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten a Bandai VPet so you know what that means! 

The trouble with asking my Dad is that he gets bothered very easily when I ask him about new VPets, so I’m not sure he will be very happy if I come up to him asking about one. (I’m only a kid, so I don’t have a bank acc or anything :p) I also think I want a P1, because they’re a lot of good priced ones on EBay rn. So I don’t know how to ask him at all!

Sese xxx

Do you get any sort of allowance? Maybe you can pay him back the cost. If not, maybe you can offer to pick up a few regular chores around the house in exchange? When I was younger, my dad always appreciated my helping out, and maybe it'll help with any stress your dad is feeling. 

Erimentha has the right idea. When I was younger, I was absolutely in the same scenario you're in now! [Especially since I liked a lot of the Japanese Tamas back then! ^_^  ]

Your dad would probably appreciate you doing chores- especially if he'll give you an allowance, you can then use that for a Tamagotchi. And, if you don't mind waiting, you might be able to use birthday money or [if you celebrate it] Christmas money from relatives. You could also offer to your neighbors to do odd jobs- petsitting/babysitting, yard work, house-sitting when they travel, shoveling the driveway, or offering some other service. This way it isn't directly your dad's money- and if money is tight for you both, it might be the best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back