What Would You Do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
So I just remembered that I have two V6 Tamagotchis with a Dreamtchi on each... but I want to play with my V6s.

What would you do? Would you reset them, even though they can't be obtained anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably would not play with one of them, just the other one. It's fun to have something unobtainable in one, I think.

I mean, they're not as unobtainable as you might think. There's only a million item password combinations on the V6 - okay, a million is a lot, but it's a smaller number of combinations than previous versions and quite a decent portion of those are taken up by working passwords. It takes a decent amount of luck but it's not that hard to get the destiny stars by using trial and error. It's still not that easy, but if you pick a good starting point you could literally be getting now-unobtainable or otherwise entirely unused items in a matter of minutes. In my experience? Picking a number in the 900s for the first three digits and cycling through the last three digits can quickly get you items.

I mean, they're not as unobtainable as you might think. There's only a million item password combinations on the V6 - okay, a million is a lot, but it's a smaller number of combinations than previous versions and quite a decent portion of those are taken up by working passwords. It takes a decent amount of luck but it's not that hard to get the destiny stars by using trial and error. It's still not that easy, but if you pick a good starting point you could literally be getting now-unobtainable or otherwise entirely unused items in a matter of minutes. In my experience? Picking a number in the 900s for the first three digits and cycling through the last three digits can quickly get you items.
Never thought of that! Sounds neat. Maybe you could create a new thread about this, where we all could try and post what we get?

Never thought of that! Sounds neat. Maybe you could create a new thread about this, where we all could try and post what we get?
There's been a few threads on it in the past, I don't personally see too much value in making a new one. However, I am soon to post a more general thread about passwords which it could potentially fit into at some point.

The number of possible permutations is a million... That's... a lot. I think I'll reset one and leave the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back