what time will my tamagotchi come

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loggotchi

Reaction score
I bought a tamagotchi v4 and its in transit and says in transit march 27 8: 17. when do u think sit will come

I bought a tamagotchi v4 and its in transit and says in transit march 27 8: 17. when do u think sit will come
Nobody here can possibly tell you that, as we don't know where it's coming from, and it's statisically-unlikely that people here are employed by the postal services in the specific locations concerned. ;)

However, if you can say what country the seller is located in and what part of the world you're in, I'm sure that someone with past experience might be able to give you a rough estimate - that's really all that anyone can do, though.

If you've been given tracking information, it will be able to tell you more than we're likely to be able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a state to state in the USA. Usually up to 3 days, if you have a weekend maybe another day. International is usually a week or more. Depends on where it lands in customs. Plus transit. Here I am just guessing you are in the USA. (Customs for me is usually 3 days) 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back