Sign in to follow this  
DeepFriedBacon

tamagotchi m!x random selected characters

Posted (edited)

I own a tamagotchi m!x (or mix, idk), and i had a question about it.

Does it depend on how well you take care of it for the character outcome? Or is it just random chance on getting your favorite character?

All of the growth charts I found for the M!X are just images of all the characters, and not actual charts depending on how good you take care of the pet.

Edited by DeepFriedBacon

This was also something that confused me at first as well. The first time you start a generation the care does matter because it will determine the growth. After that however, the final adult will simply be a mix of genes from the one you raised and the one you married. I think that the care can affect what your toddler and teen will look like, but that's the extent of it.

You can only get a "pure" character that first generation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Verklighet
      I've been running my Spacy M!X version for a while and have come to notice an odd
      line of pixels appearing near the lower right of my screen.

The odd line is horizontal and it like rainbow colors. I turn my Tamagotchi in the light
      the colors will change. The rainbow colors are faint as the screen itself still broadcasts it's normal
      color or whatever color is should be showing, but there's like a rainbow filter over it.

Does anyone know what this is and how I could fix it?

~Verk
    • By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      http://uk.tamagotchifriends.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/06/Tamagotchi-Grow-Up-Poster.jpg