48 hr Tamatomo (4u/p's)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I've been waiting a while now. My tama turned into an adult at 2, now its 4, but I haven't received the final, 48hr tamatomo. What should I do? (I have a 4u)

And one more question. :)

On the tamagotchi ps I now how to meet the eco triplets but I don't see eco town an where in the menu. So if I ever get the car (someday far away) how would I get to eco town???

Also the eco car seems to be taking forever to get on the 4u. Is that normal?

Sorry for all the questions! I've been using this site for a while you guys seem really helpful so that's why I created an account.
200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been changing the times a lot to meet the eco triplets... Could that be it?

The eco item you get is determined by chance, you've probably just been unlucky so far.  If you've been changing the time on your tama, the age counter might not actually reflect the real age of your tama.  Try waiting another day for the tamatomo.

Thank you! And I let the time be for today and I got the last one! Will keep trying with the eco triplets.    :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back