New tama M!X anniversary & Meets Pastel questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoria

Reaction score
So on the way in the mail i have a M!X anniversary and a Meets Pastel

Ive seen that with the anniversary mix you dont need two tamas to unlock everything but can not find proper information on unlocking things in the meets.

Are there things in the meets that need two tamas to unlock everything for? Ive seen that the two tamas can connect, but sadly not marry. But will connecting them together unlock things in the meets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just got my Tamatgotchi Meets Pastel myself and I found an guide while googling something, according to it, one location needs two connections to unlock (I think it was called sports plaza), other ones don't need connections according to that guide. They said that if you have  just a mix or one other Meets, you can do the reset-trick to unlock it (connect other tama, then reset it and connect it again, counts as different connections).  My Tama is still so early in play, that I can't at the moment be much more of help, since she's teen stage now, and most of location things need at least adulthood to unlock. Tama hotel got unlocked right away, don't know exactly what I did, but it appeared while I explored the menus. I hope this helped you even a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back