Glow in dark tape for background?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have glow in the dark duck tape and I want to put it as the background in my Tamagotchi Friends original. I do not want to break my tamagotchi trying to change the background, but I can not find instructions on how to do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me some tips?

I haven't ever opened my Friends, but in most tamas the background is just a piece of paper. If you carefully disassemble the tamagotchi and put the tape over the background then put it back together carefully there shouldn't be an issue. 

I actually made glow in the dark tape background for my v4 way back in the day! It worked ok, but since it had to be dark to see it anyway, it was still difficult to see haha. My glow tape also wasn't very powerful and didn't keep its glow for very long, probably due to age. But with some nice glow tape I'm sure you'll have better results than I did lol. It's pretty fun!

~Miau :wub:

I have no idea if glow-in-the-dark tape lasts very long, but I've heard paint does though. You could probably get a similar result by painting a piece of paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back