Favorite game on tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coryn Asur

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what other members' favorite tamagotchi games are.  :ichigotchi:  
I must say I'm quite fond of heading from the v3.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a tough one, there's so many! 

I really like the memory games a lot which is on a couple devices now, and on the new Easter meets too. It feels like an actual game to me, though it's a slow way to earn money!

But overall the run game on the idl English version. Not sure if it's on normal idl's because I have yet to run one, but that game is super fun.

H E A D I N G best game

The sliding puzzle game on the m!x is pretty cool.

@Purpletrain If by run you mean the game where mametchi has to jump over obstacles, it's present on the IDL

@Eggweg yes that's the one! Thanks for the correction, I couldn't remember the name since it's been a while since I ran it Haha 

Heading (V3, not V2), Apples (V4.5), Shapes (V4), Get (V3), Music Block (V6), Long Jump (TamaGo), Cue Ball (V5.5), Trampoline (TamaGo w/ Siberetchi figure).

My all-time favorite is Sound Block from the Music Star, but I also really like the Amida Catch game from the P's quite a bit.

Catching falling music notes from V3's and Friends is great. I also like the V4's manhole and Apple catching games. The Get on the Friends is nice.

I honestly still have no idea how shapes works... At all.

Catching falling music notes from V3's and Friends is great. I also like the V4's manhole and Apple catching games. The Get on the Friends is nice.

I honestly still have no idea how shapes works... At all.
Heading and catching the Music notes - good fun.

I loved playing Shape!  You're right - it's tricky but once you learn it you can get high scores.  Here's a link to an old topic (from Tips & Tricks) on how to play (and win) at Shape:

I'm going to be really old-fashioned and name the high/low game from the Gen 2. It's time-respectful and playing it is kind of like virtual bubble-wrap, in its way. :p

Heading on V2/V3 probably! Definitely the game I've played the most of over time XD Fast and easy once you get the trick down, but not so easy that it's boring.

Shoot the Bug on TamaGo is pretty fun too though. Not too hard, not too easy, a nice challenge. Pretty fast. Changes enough to keep things interesting.

I wish the V5/Familitchi had better games :p I'm not a fan of Tea Time or TV. And mine has a memory defect so it rarely gets to the parents stage. Although Shoes and Golf aren't that fun either, IMHO.

My favorite games mostly from are the old models: 

V3 heading and flag

V4 jumping rope, mimic and flag

V4.5 climbing the cloudes and apples 

I remember, especially the V4 & V4.5 I was playing the games all the time to make my tama skills high, so I can get the special characters :D

now I want to run my V4 & V4.5 I kinda miss them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back