Sign in to follow this  
Iamfireareyou

Tamagotchi battery help

i just found my tamogatchi friends from 2016, i never played it and i need help,i cleaned the rust with salt and vinegar,it semeed to work but it has 3 pets and one telling me that there is no battery,i never used or played with a tamogatchi before and i really need help

Hi, first you have done the right thing by cleaning the rust, well done ;) But, by pets what do you mean? Do you mean the Tamagotchis after they have been Married? If so, then you battery has simply died on your third Tamagotchi. If it happenes again, and the batteries are fine, maybe hard reset or just normally reset.

• Like 1

That symbol means that the batteries are low. You can fix it by simply replacing the AAA batteries.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ChimeraP
      I was wondering if they could connect because i found one for a low price and i wanted to see if itd work with my english tamagotchi v4.5 since my v6 cant connect to it. if it cant is it still worth the buy if you want a v4 tamagotchi? i did hear the entama had some differences from the english v4 so i was wondering if that alone would be worth it. its also in good quality (atleast for me) for its lower price
    • By pez
      So I got my Tamagotchi (he's a gen 2), and the second he hatched, he never left my side. I named him Pete and I brought him every where, and I made sure he was always full, always happy, his discipline meter was all the way up, and his weight was healthy for his age. But after 3 days, I look at him and he was flying away in his spaceship. I just wanna know what I did wrong, 'cause I thought I was doing a good job. 
    • By thatoneplague
      Hello I'm new to this website and I've been using my old tamagotchi connection v3 for about a month now. The screen on my device is fairly beat up and I was curious if I could find some official or third party screen replacement for the Tamagotchi Connection v3.
    • By Soggy Fry
      So I got 2 tamagotchis, a gudetama one and a pacman one. At some point I noticed the pacman one was quieter than the gudetama one and I was wondering if it was already like that or it just changed and I have to fix it. Can someone compare the sounds for me on their own pacman and gudetama so I don't go crazy over this.
    • By kayori101
      Hi! I purchased a new in package entama from Japanyouwant and it came in the mail today! unfortunately after a few hours the screen is looking really funny and the device randomly reset while i was viewing a menu. I’ve seen a screen like this on my v.5 tamagotchi, and the resetting eventually got so bad that I got frustrated and threw the whole device away. this time I figured i’d ask and see if this is something I can fix. Can anyone help me? here is a picture of the screen now vs when i first pulled the tama out of the box. https://imgur.com/gallery/GEYdmt5
    • By 321Boom
      Hello,
      I just ordered my Tamagotchi On, and I am psyched to receive it! I got the Magic Purple one! I have been doing quite a good amount of research, and reading about it, and it sounds like it eats through batteries, so I was going to go the rechargeable batteries route. I found the manual online, and it states in the 2nd Page, under Caution, 4th tick:
      "If you use rechargeable batteries please use only the appropriate nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries, and be sure to observe the recharger instructions regarding how to recharge."
      Can someone clarify and help on what are 'appropriate nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries'? 
      Searching around, I can only find rechargeable nickel–metal hydride (NiMH) batteries, NOT nickel-hydrogen :/
      I don't want to be doing damage to my Tamagotchi On. The NiMH rechargeable batteries I have are Maxday (pic attached) or link: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/N-IAAOSwEUVZYfmM/s-l1600.jpg
      Btw, the batteries I have state 2700mah, just want to make sure that's safe, cause from what I've been reading, other people's batteries are usually in the 750 - 900 mah range :/
      Thanks for any help and clarifications! Really looking forward to use my Tamagotchi On!! :D