Where to sell NIB extra Tamagotchi and GigaPets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion1941

Reaction score
My wife has been messing with these for years and so do our kids. When moving we found big bin of unopened new ones. Mostly Tiger GigaPets, but a few Tamas as well. Some seem pretty rare. Our kids want them but it seems a waste to open sealed 20+ year old toys (told them to buy opened ones on Ebay). Anywhere good to sell in bulk? Not sure I have the time for 14+ individual eBay auctions.

Thanks for any help or direction!

You can always sell them as a lot on ebay, or check your area for any vintage toy stores. The prices seem to vary at collector stores (it kind of depends on how knowledgeable the employees are on the franchise) but you might be able to get a lot of money off of them by selling them as a bulk auction.

If There on EBay, I’ll Proudly buy them! I’d identify them first, though. Make sure your not selling a V3 That’s actually a TamagUcci (Not a Typo).

There are facebook groups such as tamagotchi traders or tamagotchi collectors which you can ask to join and offer for sale as a lot (many tamagotchi collectors are also interested in other V pets)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back