What versions are these + help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchimama

Reaction score
Hello. My mum found these I think from my childhood. The right one works but the left one doesn’t work unless I squeeze it shut. It makes a horrible squealing noise and shuts off. But will show egg... briefly an angel egg. Any way to repair it?

Oh and are these connections? I presume so as year is 2004 on both backs 

ogfh2o.jpg

They're both v3's, Australian releases I believe. Super cute shells, I was always a fan of the Australian sbells! And it's impressive how good yours look after so many years. And yes, they're connections.

I believe it should be possible to fix the faulty one but I'm not exactly sure how, I'd probably just take it apart and put it back together.

Those are both V3 tamas. :)

I suggest taking a small screwdriver and ensuring the mother board + all the electrical stuff in the back is good. Mine would do that after I had dropped it at Scandia. 😕 

Something isn't connecting right back there. Might have been knocked loose. But that's just my two cents.  :p

Those are both V3 tamas. :)

I suggest taking a small screwdriver and ensuring the mother board + all the electrical stuff in the back is good. Mine would do that after I had dropped it at Scandia. 😕 

Something isn't connecting right back there. Might have been knocked loose. But that's just my two cents.  :p
By “Snapping It”, Do you mean the whole shell? The Motherboard is probably, and most definitely loose. And, with the noises I think the connection with the motherboard and speaker are rubbing, causing it to keep disconnecting. 

With the Angel Egg, your Tamagotchi has Died :(  When you turned it on last, you must have pressed download. That means that years ago, the last time you played with it was when it died! It’s quite cool looking back on this, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back