English dubbed episodes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBoy9000

Reaction score
I was just wondering; does anybody here have the following episodes dubbed in English?

1. Watch Out! Anpan Detective is Here! (episode 9, part 1)

2. Stop it Right There! Thief Papillon! (episode 9, part 2)

3. KuroMametchi Finds His Coolness (with the opening scene and the full "Bread and Milk Dance" scene)

4. Is He a Myth? The Kuchipatchi of Truth (episode 26, part 1)

If you have or remember anything about them, please tell me (send a link if you have them)! I would greatly appreciate it if you do! 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in a Small City, and I can still Find the GO GO Tamagotchi DVDs in my Library. Depending on your Location (A.K.A If you live in the UK,) Try this shop called HMV. You get a bunch of archived DVDs and ones that you have never heard of! 

I live in a Small City, and I can still Find the GO GO Tamagotchi DVDs in my Library. Depending on your Location (A.K.A If you live in the UK,) Try this shop called HMV. You get a bunch of archived DVDs and ones that you have never heard of! 
I asked for the English-dubbed episodes that were posted above. Do you have or remember anything about their English dubs?

P.S. Three of them used to be on YouTube, but now they're gone. Also, Kodie's upload of KuroMametchi Finds His Coolness has part of the opening cut off.

I asked for the English-dubbed episodes that were posted above. Do you have or remember anything about their English dubs?

P.S. Three of them used to be on YouTube, but now they're gone. Also, Kodie's upload of KuroMametchi Finds His Coolness has part of the opening cut off.
Well.. I’ll Help. I’m Going to check on some parased SW Files on The Wayback machiene. I can work my way around it, so I’ll try and get a YouTube Channel that might have some, and go back to 2012-14. I’ll Find something there, have any Channels that uploaded those episodes?

•It Might take a while. I can Download it and Sent the video or something, I’ll see.

Well.. I’ll Help. I’m Going to check on some parased SW Files on The Wayback machiene. I can work my way around it, so I’ll try and get a YouTube Channel that might have some, and go back to 2012-14. I’ll Find something there, have any Channels that uploaded those episodes?

•It Might take a while. I can Download it and Sent the video or something, I’ll see.
They were posted by a Tama Zone user back in 2010.

Ok, I’ll Try My Best ;)
By the way, you can find the Tama Zone thread that had all the episodes I mentioned by searching "tamagotchi episodes are here" in Google.

Were these episodes even dubbed? From my knowledge only a few were.  

Were these episodes even dubbed? From my knowledge only a few were.  
They were. KuroMametchi Finds His Coolness can be found on YouTube, albeit part of the opening is cut off.

Do you have any of those episodes and/or the entire English opening to KuroMametchi Finds His Coolness?

Since most links on Tama Zone are dead and there's not much left on youtube, I wouldn't have that much hope to find these episodes now. :x As far as I am aware I don't think the dubbed episodes ever got a DVD release that would make them easily rippable. 

There's a big compilation of the dubbed episodes on YouTube which I'm sure you've seen, and they don't include these episodes, there must be some reason for that.

Since most links on Tama Zone are dead and there's not much left on youtube, I wouldn't have that much hope to find these episodes now. :x As far as I am aware I don't think the dubbed episodes ever got a DVD release that would make them easily rippable. 

There's a big compilation of the dubbed episodes on YouTube which I'm sure you've seen, and they don't include these episodes, there must be some reason for that.
If that's the case, have you seen the episodes I mentioned in English? If that's so, can you tell me everything you remember about them (besides the fact they never got DVDs)?

Sadly I haven't, I've only ever watched the anime in Japanese. :(

Oh man. KidRetro64 said he'd try to find the episodes I want, but I have not heard back from him.
I’m Sorry, If the Video is deleted then I serially can’t do anything. It’s diffrent with websites; I can only find a linked website, for example on Everythinggirl.com It was Partly deleted, and I could work from there (kind of). But absolutely deleted, no trace at all, yeah. But Maybe check for DVDs, are there any Seasons or anything? I’m 99% sure you can find them.

I’m Sorry, If the Video is deleted then I serially can’t do anything. It’s diffrent with websites; I can only find a linked website, for example on Everythinggirl.com It was Partly deleted, and I could work from there (kind of). But absolutely deleted, no trace at all, yeah. But Maybe check for DVDs, are there any Seasons or anything? I’m 99% sure you can find them.
Try using everythinggirl.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back