โ™ก ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juushii

Reaction score
๐š•๐š˜๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ
Okay so hiย ยฐ:. ย  *โ‚Šย ย  :puroperatchi:

I haven't been on this website since late '09, but since the re-birth of Tamas in Target, I've made my way back to this wonderful website.

The only constant in my life thus far has been Tama talk and the decline of Star Wars.

Anyways.

I've kind of always wanted to do a tama log, but I could never figure out how to get the photos from my camera, to my computer, AND resized.

It's been a while, and since learning said skills, I think I finally have the tools to build my perfect little tama log in this perfect little corner of the internet!

So kick back and re-live some nostalgia with me.ย  :ichigotchi: ย .๏ฝก*โ™ก

In this Tama Log, we'll be raising my Gen 1 Re-Realese. I also intend to get some new batteriesย for my Music Star + Gudentama Tamagotchi, so hopefully these cuties will make an appearanceย as well ~

Upd8s to followย ~ย 

xoxo

a

CE0E824F-057A-49A0-9D38-E340BBC2F8F6.jpg

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*ย ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š™๐š ๐Ÿทย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

:babytchi:

Years: 0

Weight:ย 5lbs

Discipline:ย |ย |ย ย 

Hungry:ย โ™ฅย โ™ฅย โ™ฅย โ™ฅ

Happy:ย โ™ฅย โ™ฅย โ™ฅย โ™ฅ

โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผย ใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผ

Hello everyone, or noone.

Not sure if that really matters @ this point but anywayz.

I hatched a cute lil' (boy) Babytchi from my egg. Somehow this little pixel ball bouncing around the screen manages to put a smile on my face. Sounds corny, but I'm really not sure what it is, lol.

ย I immediatelyย played a few games with him + fed him some yummy snacks. Where is my mom of the year award?

Aiming for a Kuchipatchi or a Mametchi at the final growth stages, but we'll see how good I can take care of this little dude.

He still doesn't have a name, but I think I might just knock Antonio Garza for this one and name him N00B.ย ๐Ÿค 

So, say hello to N00B and remember not to juul in skuul.

See you in the next one. ~

xoxo

a

2C77C0A2-4DB9-4543-9F0B-F8FD8466564A.JPG

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*ย ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š™๐š ๐Ÿธย *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŽ + ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐Ÿทย ๐šŠ.๐š”.๐šŠ ๐™ฝ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐™ฑ

๐™ฒ๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› : ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’

โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กย 

๐™ถ๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’ย ๐šŠ.๐š”.๐šŠ ๐™ถ๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—

๐™ฒ๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›: ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ถ๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ

โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กย 

๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š› ๐š…๐Ÿผย ๐šŠ.๐š”.๐šŠ ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š

๐™ฒ๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›: ๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’

โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผย ใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผใ€€ า‰ ใ€€โœผ๏ปฟ

Good Afternoon + Happy Easter ~ย (โยดโ–ฝ`)*โœฒ๏พŸ*

Woke up this morning to my V1's batter completely dead. :( ย So I ran to CVS to grab a few new batteries and decided to grab some for my Gudentama Tamagotchi + my V6 Music Star as well!

I seriously have my hands full right now, especially because they're all babies + toddlers.ย I'm really aiming for a rare Gudentama Character, as well as a Mametchi for my V1 + Kuromametchi for my V6.

I seriously cannot get over how adorable the Gudentamas casing is either, and I really wish I would have gotten both versions of them honestly.

The shell designs + silicone cases / stands. uwu So cuteee.

In reference to my "custom" Music Star, let's just say 8 year old me should now have been allowed to deface it. But I have to admit, it makes it that much more nostalgic + special to me I guess.

ย Especially since I can remember sitting in my childhood bedroom gluing all those stupid rhinestones on.ย  :mellow:

After a few hours of playing some games w/ all of them, my V1 Babytchi grew into a Marutchi, my V6 Petitchi grew into a Kuribotchi and my Gudentama is still a lil bb ~

N00B is still bouncing around, doing his thang. Guden is lost in the sauce and Yeet had his first day of Preschool!

Until the next one, remember not to juul in skuul.

xoxo

a

Latest posts

Back