There was this Mobile tamagotchi game I played once when I was younger back in 2014. It was called Tamagotchi Tap and Hatch. I’ve been wanting to play it again for a while, but the game has been taken off the App Store and the Google Play Store. Is there any way to access this game again? Or is it just gone forever?

I did some searching and it looks like the game is pretty much gone. Surprisingly the official website to the game is still up, but its download link is dead. However, I did find a link for a download of it on a site called APKMirror...? I have no idea what this website is - I have never encountered it before, so I have no idea if it's safe or not.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Pingasatchi
      The instruction manual for the Tamagotchi ON claims that twins appear "every once in a while, " implying that it is a rare occurrence. I am challenging this claim with circumstantial evidence that points towards it actually being based on genetics in a similar way to how physical traits are determined.
      I am currently in the 15th generation of my Tamagotchi family. After tallying up which generations included twins and which didn't, I found that there were 10 out of 15 instances in which twins occurred. You could even take the first generation out of that, since it is impossible to have twins on the first generation, which would make it 10 out of 14 instances. This means that over 70% of the time, I have received twins, which is way too likely to be, "every once in a while." 
      This could be chalked up to really good luck, but it's not as fun that way, is it? I honestly believe, based on my results, that my Tamagotchi bloodline is somehow predisposed to twins. My first set of twins happened immediately in my second generation, which sparked the long line of twins to come. I think Bandai knew what they were doing with this, as in they intentionally made it this way just to add depth to the genetics mechanic as a whole. 
      Let me know what y'all think. 
    • By beanii
      My G1 black and white tamagotchi isn't sleeping. It is a toddler that usuallly falls asleep around 8:30, and an hour later it is still not sleeping. I'm afraid it's becoming restless, what do I do? 😨
    • By Odourman
      Hello!
      This post is about vintage, connections and up to uratama. About how to repair them.
      My native language isn't English, so this might be a bit of a strange read. 😋
      If you have a pet that have lazy buttons or fading screen, or maybe doesn't seem to work at all, there is a thing you can do.
      You can open up your device, it's easy! Take out all the screws, but remember where they are supposed to sit! Then you can take the screen off. It's No worries! And of it's broken - take the chance to fix it! It's no problem!
      Then after you have taken off everything, you clean everything on the circuit board.  Careful! With alcohol or some other ok liquid for cleaning electronic stuff. You do this with a cotton wad stick, like those for the ears... But don't use a used one! Don't be cheap, take a new one. It's worth it.
      Then if something is wrong the paper behind the screen on your Tamagotchi, like water damage maybe? Then you can throw away and make a new one! Draw something naughty and put it where the old paper was and TADA! New background.
      Make sure to clean the buttons and where they push! Press them a bit insideout and clean.
      Well, after everything is clean, you put it together!!! Remember where the screws went??? I hope so. They have different sizes you know. But don't worry - you did! Yay! It wasn't hard at all and there wasn't many of them!
      When the little critter is put back together, you put the batteries in and try it out. The screen will be stronger now and the buttons a lot bettet!
      But if it still does NOT work it might have something else wrong. You might need to solder. That is a bit more advanced. 
      You'll need to change the 47uf capacitor! I'll write how... It's the funny round things with legs. You need to get it out! Cut it out of the circuit board and make sure EVERY part of it is out. Ok? Then you take your new 47uf capacitor and put it in it's place! Make sure it sits the right way! And you solder that capacitator into place! 
      But some pets use different capacitators, so get the right uf. Ok? There are different volt in capacitators but Tamas use very little.
      Soldering isn't so hard. Save your Tamagotchi!
      (If it's just your sound wires, then you can hot glue them.)
      Anyway... I hope this wicked post helps a Tamagotchi breeder... Somewhere.
      A take apart video!!! Notice the screen. Clean it!
      Look! A Good guide for yr EYEs! (This guy knows Tamagotchi!)
      Good Luck! 🧐

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      I've been very careful with who I marry my Tama with due to MyMeets users being soft banned from the app due to problems they can cause. I heard there are certain character genes that can set of glitches. Can anyone tell me what character traits or a list of them to look for before I accept proposals?
      Because if a Tama has any of those genes even if they themselves never used the MyMeets app Bandai will ban the account thinking they used the app.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I’d like to see the cafe put into use. Like a cake decorating game or a sweets matching game.
      There’s a building under construction too and I wonder if that’s decorative or it’s a possible new feature that hasn’t been added. Maybe it can be something just for none adult Tamagotchi since the dating game is for adults only? Like a Kids Palace with something that you can move your Tama through an obstacle course and the faster you complete it the better the prize?
      I also wish that along with a new visitor every month we got new prizes for winning the restaurant and fruits catching game.
      Also I wish we could transfer gotchi points we won without needing an item. It’s annoying that we need to have a item to transfer in order to get the option to transfer gotchi points too.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I own a green Magical Tamagotchi ON and when the app came out yesterday I noticed a lot of users with Tama's that had Sanrio genetics and genetics from characters from the Pastel.
      Would marrying Tama's through the app with these genetics cause my ON to malfunction?