Tamagotchi Tap & Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There was this Mobile tamagotchi game I played once when I was younger back in 2014. It was called Tamagotchi Tap and Hatch. I’ve been wanting to play it again for a while, but the game has been taken off the App Store and the Google Play Store. Is there any way to access this game again? Or is it just gone forever?

I did some searching and it looks like the game is pretty much gone. Surprisingly the official website to the game is still up, but its download link is dead. However, I did find a link for a download of it on a site called APKMirror...? I have no idea what this website is - I have never encountered it before, so I have no idea if it's safe or not.

If you're on Android, the APKMirror version still works.

x83285649742.png

If you're on iOS, try redownloading it from the Purchases screen of the App Store, though I'm not sure if that works.

Apparently version 1.1.2 (the version that APKMirror hosts) is the last version that doesn't require an Internet connection. So downloading it from the iOS Purchases screen will not work.

Anyway, the reason it got taken down is not just because it sucked but because My Tamagotchi Forever replaced it.

1-B9-BE009-61-EE-48-EE-82-E2-499-A91-CFBA49.png

I made a really similar post about 8 months ago, and I got a reply saying that if you still have an iPhone running on iOS 7.5 or below, it should appear when you search up “Tamagotchi” on the App Store. However, I recently traded in my iPhone 4s, and I don’t recall it being there.. so I’m sorry if that doesn’t work! The APKMirror did work on my phone, so it might just vary. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back