Tamagotchi Meets and Tamagotchi M!x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, for a while I’ve thought the Tamagotchi m!x was the newest Tamagotchi at the time, but I’ve just been hearing about the Tamagotchi Meets. I wanted to know, what is the difference between these two Tamagotchis? Is the Meets entirely different than the M!x, or are they similar?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a Fair am mount different, But, most things are the same. You have the same M!X Matchmaker thing, and Some new fixes of bugs and additions. I got mine and, I really liked it, but I got stuck with the Matchmaking on the App. The App? Well change your Apple ID to Tokyo, Follow the steps and your on! You can connect your Tamagotchi Meets with basically all Phones and Devices, Finally!

They are almost the same like what @KidRetro64 said about the matchmaking, The point is to mix the genes and create your own tamagotchi in both versions. 

For the meets you can raise twins and also you can mix the pets of your tamagotchi, these are the only differences! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back