Help with tamagotchi restaurant

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpletrain

Reaction score
Hello all! I know the tamagotchi restaurant is pretty rare, and probably not the most known about tama, but I have a question maybe anyone can answer. 

The restaurant has 3 figure which when you put near the pot, the game recognizes the fugure and makes that one the cook. However, 2 of 3 of mine are recognized. Kutchipatchi and mamethci function normally, but memetchi always comes up as kutchipatchi. 

I've tried slapping the figure (who knows, maybe something will happen) and resetting the restaurant, and so far nothing. The original owner said she didn't run into this problem. 

Has anyone experienced this before? If not any more ideas. It has to do with communication, so maybe one of you guys have some tricks up your sleeve Haha. Thanks in advance!

Do these figures have electronic contacts on them so that the device can recognise them, similar to a video game cartridge? If so, could some dirt, dust, or grit have gotten in there?

The usual advice for such things would be to clean them with a cotton-bud (i.e., a Q-Tip, if that brand is sold in your country) and some isopropyl alcohol.

Unfortunately they just rest on the device and some sort of magnetic wireless signal activates them. However, I will try cleaning them because you never know. Thanks for the advice :)

Unfortunately they just rest on the device and some sort of magnetic wireless signal activates them. However, I will try cleaning them because you never know. Thanks for the advice :)
Ah, that's unfortunate - still, I hope that you can get something figured out. I hope that the cleaning helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back