Tamagotchi Meets Pastel Ver. some things I don't know.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiruwolf

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just got my tamagotchi meets pastel ver and I love it, I have few things, that I don't really know what they are for, why they are and where to find.

I bought couple things from Tama hotel shop (Coin, something that looks like letter and tea set) but they aren't in my inventory, what's with that?

Then another one is, that I can't find anyone talking about the inventory's "special" menu having camera item, but when I try to use it, the servant tamagotchi says something, but nothing else happens.

Then last one, though it might just be comsetic,  quite often, after doing something, my tama plays an extended animation.  Either some eco triplet-looking tamas bring couple of eggs, where another one gets stolen, and tama runs after it to a flower bush, and there peeks two bunnies.

Another one is, that a petal falls down and then my tama runs outside to a huge cherry-tree.

If ther's something more to them, I'd appreciate the tips.  Otherwise I've been having fun with my tama, and waiting for her to grow more

1. Maybe they’re food items?

2. You have to wait a while and then press a  button, I think.

3. That’s normal in mix and meets versions. They’re just animations, at least in the meets you can skip them (just spam C button until it goes away). You can’t really do anything with them.

Thanks for answers, That helped me a lot. I didn't even think they could be food items.

That camera thing worked, had to wait a while, but then could take a photo.

the animation thing I was wondering just because my meets seems to do it WAY more often than my M!X. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back