Sign in to follow this  
KidRetro64

New Usatama Help

I just started up My Tamagotchi, and I had 2 of the Right LR44 Batteries. We out Both in, And it made a beep and the Clock came on. My Dad tried to Put the Battery Cover Back, And when he thought he did, 2 Big Black lines came on the side of the screen. I got really worried, and he Took the batteries out again. They were still there! Tried resetting, then they eventually started to fade. But now, we’re still trying and trying to get the screen on, by taking the batteries in and out, resetting. But nothings happening. It’s a Usatama Disney, And I got it used from JYW. I’m really disappointed, and I’m really worried. Tell me if I’m doing anything wrong, but the Batteries are also very jiggly in the case.

Ok, It’s Working Now! We put The batteries in, just as we normally would, and it worked :D But I’m just making sure, is this a glitch, and if so can that lead to other things? Thanks xx

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By OhNoMeTamagotchi
      Heya,new to tamagotchi.
      Found a morino tamagotch in a thrift store
      But it wasn't working so i replaced the very old batteries with semi old ones.
      It kinda worked until the batteries ran out
      Though i noticed that theres something wrong
      Like,it turns off and on with a light slap
      So it means egg after egg after egg
      Then i bought some new ones but while screwing it on to close the screen fades to nothing
      But when the lid isnt fully closed,it works just fine.though that'd make it hard to put in a bag or my pocket
      Also works without the lid except everytime the batteries move it turns off then on again.
    • By 321Boom
      Hello,
      I just ordered my Tamagotchi On, and I am psyched to receive it! I got the Magic Purple one! I have been doing quite a good amount of research, and reading about it, and it sounds like it eats through batteries, so I was going to go the rechargeable batteries route. I found the manual online, and it states in the 2nd Page, under Caution, 4th tick:
      "If you use rechargeable batteries please use only the appropriate nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries, and be sure to observe the recharger instructions regarding how to recharge."
      Can someone clarify and help on what are 'appropriate nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries'? 
      Searching around, I can only find rechargeable nickel–metal hydride (NiMH) batteries, NOT nickel-hydrogen :/
      I don't want to be doing damage to my Tamagotchi On. The NiMH rechargeable batteries I have are Maxday (pic attached) or link: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/N-IAAOSwEUVZYfmM/s-l1600.jpg
      Btw, the batteries I have state 2700mah, just want to make sure that's safe, cause from what I've been reading, other people's batteries are usually in the 750 - 900 mah range :/
      Thanks for any help and clarifications! Really looking forward to use my Tamagotchi On!! :D
    • By middlemae
      The screen went funky after I dropped it, and showed two baby boys before I could reset or download once I got the screen on. I tried putting new batteries in and now it just won't turn on at all. Does anyone know of any way or anyone I could send this to to try to fix it? I believe it's the wires but I'm not positive. 

• By CCW
      I am new to Tamagotchi 4u. It works with the batteries provided by the online shop. Then it runs out today and I changed GP rechargeable batteries. It failed. 
      Then I changed Energizer batteries. It did not work. The seller said it burned out. Did I use the wrong batteries?
      Can I fix it? 
      Thank you. 
    • By Tama2217
      I have tried several times to purchase the little drum accessory. It subtracts points but I’ve never been able to find the drum where all the other accessories are.

is this normal?
    • By GotchiManic
      I’m receiving my entama possibly tomorrow or the next day and I was wondering how long do cr2032’s last in the tamagotchi entama?