Which Tamagotchi Meets should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FegnaPV

Reaction score
So I decided I wanted to get a Tamagotchi Meets for my birthday but can't decide between the Pastel Version or to wait for the Sanrio version. I personally think the 2 shells are gorgeous but I'm not that concerned about the characters since you can only raise an original on the first generation and to my knowledge even if I get Pastel version I'll be able to get Sanrio genes somehow(App marriage?)

Here's what bothers me the most: I don't know whether Pastel version still has glitches, I'm quite scared of them and that's the main reason I considered waiting for Sanrio version. I'm not interested in the Fantasy Version tho...

Another question: Where should I buy it? I would like to keep the shipping cost as low as possible and I need to ship it to Chile. I saw that in hlj they display shipping fees but I would like to see different options...AmiAmi for example but the shipping cost is ''to determine'' so I'm afraid it'll be too high :(

What do you think? Should I buy a Pastel Meets or wait for Sanrio Meets? 🤔

Wait for the reviews.  Try japanyouwant, shipping isn't ever going to be cheap, but they usually give good prices.

Wait for the reviews.  Try japanyouwant, shipping isn't ever going to be cheap, but they usually give good prices.
I checked JYW website and they had some Flash Deals! In the end I bought a Pastel meets with a Gudetama for reselling (I calculated that I definitely will be able to get a Sanrio when it comes out) I'm really happy with the shipping fee as well, it wasn't expensive and my order was shipped really fast. I'm having a good experience with JYW so far, thank you very much! :D  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back