i left my tama out side for 24 hours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babes114

Reaction score
I left my tama out side by mistake for 24 hours in the rain!!!!!

Luckly he was in his little crottched pouch witch kept of most of the rain! :p

It didn't die????? That's queer. Your tama's messed up...I think. Tell you what, that's really lucky!

Best,

Sis Wolf

mine wasn't left for 24 hours , but it was stuck in the rain with -out any cover ! and SURVIVED!!!!

:pochitchi: Dove

No way could a tamagotchi live that long, UNLESS...

1.It was paused

2.The battery died

3.It was asleep

4.All of the above

yay!!! i love hearing tams that live through horrible times!!!!

One time I was walking home and it started to hail/freezing rain, and my poor Tamas were in a mesh pocket on my backpack... I jogged to a library and ducked into the front entranceway and rescued them. They were so wet and cold from the freezing rain, and my Osutchi's screen was a little misty from moisture that had gotten in. It was a little freaky, but my Pyonchitchi didn't seem to mind. I tucked them into my pockets and got home with no other incident!

its still functioning fine and he and a baby the day after now fred has taken over from alf and is living happily!

hes a :puroperatchi:

and he was VERY hungry and VERY unhappy and VERY VERY VERY VERY sick but thats all!!!

i'm so glad hes was alryte cause i've wanted a tama 4 ages! I borrowed my friends version one and fell on top of it! Then i got this one with my birthday money!!!!!

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! ;) :pochitchi: B) :hitodetchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :p :D :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back