Glitch in meets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCat

Reaction score
Hello! I want to buy the tamagotchi magical meets, but I see that it has many bugs... Should I buy it?

<_<

Hello! I want to buy the tamagotchi magical meets, but I see that it has many bugs... Should I buy it?

<_<
There Great Tamagotchis! If you Don’t Own any Colors yet, I Think it’s a Pretty good place to start! Now, this goes for any Tamagotchis, but of Course it’s going to have bugs, lots for a fact. It’s not a Bad Tamagotchi Though, But if you come across one Just Reset! That should do it.

There Great Tamagotchis! If you Don’t Own any Colors yet, I Think it’s a Pretty good place to start! Now, this goes for any Tamagotchis, but of Course it’s going to have bugs, lots for a fact. It’s not a Bad Tamagotchi Though, But if you come across one Just Reset! That should do it.
That's kind of misleading. Not every tamagotchi has bugs, Meets is especially notorious for these, in fact, otherwise bugs in tamas are rare, and sadly resets don't fix those in the Meets.

If you want it I'd go for it, it's still a good version even despite the bugs. I mean, for a version where the only real goal is mixing, I don't think the random resets are *that* game breaking. 

It would not be my first color tamagotchi (I have mix and IDL).

The tamagotchi mix is boring because almost always horrible mixtures, although when I have a nice character I usually keep it a while (here the reset would bother me).

With Meets it is a bit easier to get better mixes since other than the mercy of the built-in characters to marry you also have the MyMeets app as well as the official mobile app. And AFAIK the random resets usually happen when a new baby is born so guess it wouldn't be that bad. 

Thank you, Jhud! I will definitely get a meets.

About the app, I have some doubts:

1. MyMeets is only used on PC? With an infrared usb?

2. The official, in the dating place, I've seen videos where if they don't get married the first time, the same candidates come out again and again. Why? These candidates are other people's characters or the app generates? Why don't they change?

1. Yes, only PC with Windows 10. No infrared, it uses Bluetooth, which most modern laptops have (if yours doesn't using a dongle also works)

2. They are other people's characters, if they refuse they probably simply are not interested in the offer. Most people use the app to get rare genes. Though I think there are some NPC in-app characters to marry too, like Mimitchi, though I heard these are also hard to marry for some reason.

Well, then MyMeets I will not be able to use.

As for the official app, in the video the same candidates always came out... even when other couples were formed, the same ones candidates come back again!

Why can't I use MyMeets for OS? I just have my MacBook is there some way to be able to use the app or is it only for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back