Sign in to follow this  
LadyCat

Mix vs. Meets

Hello! I would like to know the opinion of owners of both tamagotchi versions: which one do you prefer and why?

:ichigotchi:

Posted (edited)

I'm not an owner of both but since no one rlly replied I might as well....

I own a (dream) M!X and since its my only colour tama, I personally don't see a point buying the meets when theres a variety of other coloured tamas that are more distinct from the m!x.

Imo, I kind of see the meets as a "software update" from the mix :P

Now don't get me wrong, lets say I didn't already own a mix...then I would have went for the meets just for the couple new features it has :))

Edited by tamagotchirocks

Posted (edited)

I have both and it's hard to say. They are very similar. I do prefer Meets from the M!X in a way, but there are also the bugs (though none of them have occured to me so far). Meets also has a MyMeets app and even the normal Bandai app so you aren't "locked out of" Japanese-only content, unlike with M!X. But IMO there are better colour versions. If I had to choose I'd go with Meets, for the twins, pets, apps, etc, but be aware of the bugs. 

Edited by Jhud
  • Like 2

I would also go with the meets. 

This Mix's get very old in my opinion, my first time running them I lost interest in a few generations. The meets have a few more features which make them more exciting overall. 

Though they can have glitches, which I have not experienced either, meets are not as expensive as some of the popular mix's. 

• Like 1

Thank you all!

I have a mix and I didn't know if it would be worth buying a meet or I would end up throwing money (mix bores me in a short time).