Mix vs. Meets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCat

Reaction score
Hello! I would like to know the opinion of owners of both tamagotchi versions: which one do you prefer and why?

:ichigotchi:

I'm not an owner of both but since no one rlly replied I might as well....

I own a (dream) M!X and since its my only colour tama, I personally don't see a point buying the meets when theres a variety of other coloured tamas that are more distinct from the m!x.

Imo, I kind of see the meets as a "software update" from the mix  :p

Now don't get me wrong, lets say I didn't already own a mix...then I would have went for the meets just for the couple new features it has :))

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both and it's hard to say. They are very similar. I do prefer Meets from the M!X in a way, but there are also the bugs (though none of them have occured to me so far). Meets also has a MyMeets app and even the normal Bandai app so you aren't "locked out of" Japanese-only content, unlike with M!X. But IMO there are better colour versions. If I had to choose I'd go with Meets, for the twins, pets, apps, etc, but be aware of the bugs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also go with the meets. 

This Mix's get very old in my opinion, my first time running them I lost interest in a few generations. The meets have a few more features which make them more exciting overall. 

Though they can have glitches, which I have not experienced either, meets are not as expensive as some of the popular mix's. 

Thank you all!

I have a mix and I didn't know if it would be worth buying a meet or I would end up throwing money (mix bores me in a short time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back