Tamagotchi gameboy glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lissy318

I'm new to tamagotchi but I recently bought Tamagotchi for the gameboy. I had two baby tamagotchi, and the third slot was empty, but when I turned on the game there was a third tamagotchi?!? That I never hatched?!? It didn't have a name and it was glitched out where it should have had it. It was also evolved I think? (Sorry, I'm new). I played with it for like twenty minutes until it randomly died with full life and fun. Does anyone have an explanation? Thanks!

I'm new to tamagotchi but I recently bought Tamagotchi for the gameboy. I had two baby tamagotchi, and the third slot was empty, but when I turned on the game there was a third tamagotchi?!? That I never hatched?!? It didn't have a name and it was glitched out where it should have had it. It was also evolved I think? (Sorry, I'm new). I played with it for like twenty minutes until it randomly died with full life and fun. Does anyone have an explanation? Thanks!
I’ve had similar things happen with the Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 on the Nintendo DSI. But, your right; it’s just a glitch. My Corner Shop Game Once gave me a totally new Character (Saved File) as another Mametchi? But then it went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back