Have you created custom tamagotchi characters and sprited them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelkoopa2

Reaction score
The title tell everything about the topic ;)

A long time ago,I have created a special male tamagotchi growth chart,involving flower pot like characters

There's various sprites of those tamagotchis(unfortunatly,I haven't created the adult form):

Shidotchi:The seed tamagotchi and male counterpart of Pensetchi,He is a fragile and sensible baby that need a lot of attention and care.One day ,he wishes to became a beautiful flower that everyone would notice

Shidotchi is often seen in a calm place, taking sunbathes to accelerated his grown.Shidotchi come from the japanese word "Shido" which mean seed

Bushutchi:The bush tamagotchi and male counterpart of Daisytchi,this little guy is really energetic and excited,however due to those traits,he's often stumbled on the ground and injured himself accidentely

He is also a huge chatterbox that love talking with any tamagotchis he meet but most of them want to avoid him which make the little bush lonely,

Bushutchi still wishes to became a beautiful flower but also want to find someone that understand him.Bushutchi come from the japanese word "busshu" which mean bush

Kumubomitchi:The flower bud tamagotchi and the male counterpart of Dahliatchi,this teenager emitted a delicious scent that calm other tamagotchis around him,very shy,sensitive about his appareance and germaphobe,Kumubomitchi take a long time making himself clean and presentable to everyone

If his head became way too leafy and big,he would cut the extra leaves carefully.This Young tamagotchi is very proud of his flower bud and is in search of true love

Kumubomitchi is a mix of the japaneses words "kuma" meaning bear and "tsubomi" meaning flower bud

What do you think of those characters?

and Do you have custom tamagotchi characters?

Custom tamagotchi characters.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever considered making your own custom characters for Ps/IDL?
I would love but I don't think I would been able to download it for my Tamagotchis to test it as I don't have any Irda phone,I do have an Gembird Usb to Irda adapter but it doen't worked as my computer don't want to work with

Very cute!! I haven't made any Tama characters myself, but I did draw some on my non Tama characters in the Tamagotchi style a while back.
That really nice,It always great to try the Tamagotchi style for Non-Tamagotchi characters ^^,I  once try to draw Lemmy Koopa from Mario in this style

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back