Axelkoopa2

Have you created custom tamagotchi characters and sprited them?

Posted (edited)

The title tell everything about the topic;)

A long time ago,I have created a special male tamagotchi growth chart,involving flower pot like characters

There's various sprites of those tamagotchis(unfortunatly,I haven't created the adult form):

Shidotchi:The seed tamagotchi and male counterpart of Pensetchi,He is a fragile and sensible baby that need a lot of attention and care.One day ,he wishes to became a beautiful flower that everyone would notice

Shidotchi is often seen in a calm place, taking sunbathes to accelerated his grown.Shidotchi come from the japanese word "Shido" which mean seed

Bushutchi:The bush tamagotchi and male counterpart of Daisytchi,this little guy is really energetic and excited,however due to those traits,he's often stumbled on the ground and injured himself accidentely

He is also a huge chatterbox that love talking with any tamagotchis he meet but most of them want to avoid him which make the little bush lonely,

Bushutchi still wishes to became a beautiful flower but also want to find someone that understand him.Bushutchi come from the japanese word "busshu" which mean bush

Kumubomitchi:The flower bud tamagotchi and the male counterpart of Dahliatchi,this teenager emitted a delicious scent that calm other tamagotchis around him,very shy,sensitive about his appareance and germaphobe,Kumubomitchi take a long time making himself clean and presentable to everyone

If his head became way too leafy and big,he would cut the extra leaves carefully.This Young tamagotchi is very proud of his flower bud and is in search of true love

Kumubomitchi is a mix of the japaneses words "kuma" meaning bear and "tsubomi" meaning flower bud

What do you think of those characters?

and Do you have custom tamagotchi characters?

Custom tamagotchi characters.png

Edited by Axelkoopa2
  • Like 3

These are adorable!  I love the sprites, very true to the tamagotchi style.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

These are adorable!  I love the sprites, very true to the tamagotchi style.

Thanks you a lot

I have those characters for a long time and I'm glad someone like them

If you are interest,I have created the adult form, he know as Kerriuasgitchi

Sans titre.png

Edited by Axelkoopa2
  • Like 3

Very cute!! I haven't made any Tama characters myself, but I did draw some on my non Tama characters in the Tamagotchi style a while back.

Have you ever considered making your own custom characters for Ps/IDL?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

Have you ever considered making your own custom characters for Ps/IDL?

I would love but I don't think I would been able to download it for my Tamagotchis to test it as I don't have any Irda phone,I do have an Gembird Usb to Irda adapter but it doen't worked as my computer don't want to work with

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, AnniChu said:

Very cute!! I haven't made any Tama characters myself, but I did draw some on my non Tama characters in the Tamagotchi style a while back.

That really nice,It always great to try the Tamagotchi style for Non-Tamagotchi characters ^^,I  once try to draw Lemmy Koopa from Mario in this style

Edited by Axelkoopa2