Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Tamagotchi Re-animated

There are a LOT of really cool fan Tamagotchi related projects going on right now.  I wanted to draw some attention to one that has fantastic potential: Tamagotchi-Re-animated

I can't describe their project any better than they do:

Our goal is to recreate the first episode of the Tamagotchi! anime that captures the silly but cute spirit of the franchise, scene by scene, in all kinds of different styles! Every animator gets one clip, and recreates the visuals in any way they want. Each animator will get a spot in the credits along side a drawing of themselves if they provide one! Names will also be present on the screen when their clips are playing. Lately the Tamagotchi series hasn't gotten much recognition from Bandai outside of Japan and because of the success of other reanimated collab before it I wanted to help create something where fans can gather to express their love for the franchise.

I can't wait to see what comes out of this collaboration!  Check them out here or on Twitter

HU-CtdI5.jpg large.jpeg

• Like 3