Bandai America Updates Tamagotchi.com for Tamagotchi ON!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_prfxtbuOnX1toxdax_500.png

Today is the day! Bandai America has officially announced the Tamagotchi ON on their official website! Tamagotchi.com has been updated with the Tamagotchi ON, and we’ve got some information you’re going to LOVE.

Firs toff, the Tamagotchi.com website now ONLY has Tamagotchi ON featured on it, no longer does it feature the Tamagotchi Original rereleased device from 2018. The website displays the 4 Tamagotchi ON colors, pink and blue fairy, and purple and green magic.

The same description featured on Amazon is now on Tamagotchi.com under the images:

Everyone’s favorite virtual reality pet is back for a new generation! Tamagotchi On is perfect for on-the-go entertainment as well as teaching children the responsibility of caring for a pet. With millions of different Tamagotchi characters, your My Tama will look like a combination of their mom and dad, perfect for having a personalized character of your own. Plus, on now colored-digital screens, you can decide what your character does. Eat at home or at the restaurant, shop in the different Lands, go to the washroom, bathe, make friends, travel to different Lands, play games, and even take care of a TamaPet.

Connect to your friend’s Tamagotchi On device and go on playdates, give gifts, travel together and marry. For even more extended play, connect to the Tamagotchi On App to see other unique Tamagotchi characters, get married, meet up with friends, play a game for Gotchi points and other gifts to bring back to your device! With Fairy and Magic themes available with exclusive Lands and characters, there are endless possibilities for fun!

tumblr_inline_prfxthRn4T1toxdax_500.png

There is also a new infographic of the upcoming device, which labels all the menu options in English (YAY!). It appears that the device will be identical to the Japanese Meets. Finally there is a countdown on their website showing that we are roughly 75 days away from the release.

What’s great news is availability. The device will be available at Amazon, Target, GameStop, and Urban Outfitters! We are SO excited to hear that Bandai was able to score some deals to get this device in brick and mortar stores!

Although information is SUPER limited right now we will be chatting with Bandai America soon to get some more details - the questions you’ve been asking all week to see what we can get.

IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Last edited by a moderator:
I imported a Meets and felt a bit burned by it due to the bugs, but I've got to admit that I'm finding this really exciting! I'll be interested in seeing what they cost here in the UK (where I presume The Entertainer will carry them, since they had exclusivity on the Tamagotchi Original).

They haven't released a straight localised edition of a Japanese version in a very long time, have they? This kind of reminds me of what they did with the originals back in the 1990s. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back