Mesutchi and Osutchi won’t evolve into teenagers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoot.kumper

Reaction score
Hey all. I recently got a mesutchi and osutchi and they were hatched around 1 am on the 11th of this month. It’s been almost 48 hours since they evolved into toddlers and neither of them have evolved into teenagers. There’s not a lot of information on the mesutchi/osutchi aside from guides so I don’t know why they haven’t evolved.

I do change the clock a lot to fit my schedule but I haven’t “paused it”. I would think it works like all other tamagotchis that have some sort of internal clock that evolves them after a certain amount of hours regardless of the time/day you set. 

Hey all. I recently got a mesutchi and osutchi and they were hatched around 1 am on the 11th of this month. It’s been almost 48 hours since they evolved into toddlers and neither of them have evolved into teenagers. There’s not a lot of information on the mesutchi/osutchi aside from guides so I don’t know why they haven’t evolved.

I do change the clock a lot to fit my schedule but I haven’t “paused it”. I would think it works like all other tamagotchis that have some sort of internal clock that evolves them after a certain amount of hours regardless of the time/day you set. 
That’s..Wierd. I’ve never seen this happen, but I have seen this on other Tamagotchi Versions. Has anything else ever happened to your Tamagotchi(s)? Have they been sitting out in the sun, or have you dropped them. That could be the he case, but for once I’m edging away from the idea it’s a glitch

That’s..Wierd. I’ve never seen this happen, but I have seen this on other Tamagotchi Versions. Has anything else ever happened to your Tamagotchi(s)? Have they been sitting out in the sun, or have you dropped them. That could be the he case, but for once I’m edging away from the idea it’s a glitch
Sitting out in the sun, being dropped, or glitches are very unlikely to be why Tamagotchis aren't evolving.

It's awesome that you're so eager to help people, and I see you doing so often, which always raises a smile because so many people don't go out of their way to do such things in this day and age. :) However, pulling nonsensical or poor advice out of thin air just for the sake of making a post only muddies the waters - other people will find these threads when looking for help with their Tamagotchis, after all, and though the wrong advice can sometimes just be a minor hindrance (talking about sunlight-exposure somehow changing the gameplay is likely to just cause confusion, for example), other times (such as when suggesting debugging a unit, as I've seen mentioned elsewhere) it can pose an actual risk to people's devices.

I don't have an Osutchi & Mesutchi pair myself, but they're from the same era as the originals, and my understanding is that they work similarly to them. A very quick check on the Tamagotchi Wiki suggests that it can take up to 72 hours for them to evolve into teenagers. Here's the relevant quote;

During the vintage era, babies generally evolved after 65 minutes, but in some cases (such as the second generation onwards on the Mesutchi and Osutchi) it could last over 24 hours. In the Tamagotchi Ocean, however, the egg hatching process, although still five minutes long, is counted as part of the baby stage, which had its duration reduced to one hour. Due to an oversight, the process is an hour and one minute long, with the baby stage being 56 minutes long, rather than 55. Child and teen characters evolve after a period of time between 24 and 72 hours.

If they haven't evolved already by the time you read this, I would imagine that they will very soon!

I haven't run my Mesutchi and Osutchi pair for very long, but I do remember it taking a quite looong time to evolve, way more than most modern versions would. Have they evolved yet, since you've written this post?

Sitting out in the sun, being dropped, or glitches are very unlikely to be why Tamagotchis aren't evolving.

It's awesome that you're so eager to help people, and I see you doing so often, which always raises a smile because so many people don't go out of their way to do such things in this day and age. :) However, pulling nonsensical or poor advice out of thin air just for the sake of making a post only muddies the waters - other people will find these threads when looking for help with their Tamagotchis, after all, and though the wrong advice can sometimes just be a minor hindrance (talking about sunlight-exposure somehow changing the gameplay is likely to just cause confusion, for example), other times (such as when suggesting debugging a unit, as I've seen mentioned elsewhere) it can pose an actual risk to people's devices.

I don't have an Osutchi & Mesutchi pair myself, but they're from the same era as the originals, and my understanding is that they work similarly to them. A very quick check on the Tamagotchi Wiki suggests that it can take up to 72 hours for them to evolve into teenagers. Here's the relevant quote;

If they haven't evolved already by the time you read this, I would imagine that they will very soon!

I haven't run my Mesutchi and Osutchi pair for very long, but I do remember it taking a quite looong time to evolve, way more than most modern versions would. Have they evolved yet, since you've written this post?
Yeah they evolved not long after the I posted this! They’re still teenagers now so I’m just gonna assume they take forever to evolve lol. Thanks for your help! I couldn’t find any info on how long it takes to evolve or anything

Yeah it takes surprisingly long, since they're still Vintages, even if they're Connection-sized. Have fun with them!

Yeah they evolved not long after the I posted this! They’re still teenagers now so I’m just gonna assume they take forever to evolve lol. Thanks for your help! I couldn’t find any info on how long it takes to evolve or anything
Finally! I'm glad that they got there in the end! :lol:

As Jhud said, have fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back