Meets Battery Door?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
Hi :)

was going to run my Meets, but I’ve defined ran into a problem. It’s never happened before, and ever since February the reset button won’t do anything to open the battery compartment! It’s not the same for my 4U, which is surprisingly wierd. My 4U Pops open every time, and is very easy to get on and off. But this time, The Meets won’t open! I’m really sad; it’s my most expensive Tamagotchi and I want to play with it more than once. 

I don't know how it is with the 4U, but the reset button on the Meets isn't the one that opens the battery compartment - the less-recessed one at the bottom does.

Pushing it down using a ballpoint pen whilst sliding the battery-door downwards and away from the Tamagotchi with your other hand should let you remove it with no resistance.

I don't know how it is with the 4U, but the reset button on the Meets isn't the one that opens the battery compartment - the less-recessed one at the bottom does.

Pushing it down using a ballpoint pen whilst sliding the battery-door downwards and away from the Tamagotchi with your other hand should let you remove it with no resistance.
Which button do you exactly mean? I’m not totally clear, so here are some pictures! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxk9IiIlVDJ/?igshid=1gnhf3rrochhr

45 minutes ago, KidRetro64 said:

Which button do you exactly mean? I’m not totally clear, so here are some pictures! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxk9IiIlVDJ/?igshid=1gnhf3rrochhr
Like I said, the bottom one. ;)

Here;

tQu6n99.jpg

HZ6Mz4g.jpg

Pardon the awful quality of these, please. :lol:

It'll put up a bit more resistance when you try to open it if old batteries are already in there, since you need to push down from the top of the battery-door in order to slide it off of the device, but it shouldn't be getting stuck!

Like I said, the bottom one. ;)

Here;

tQu6n99.jpg

Pardon the awful quality of these, please. :lol:

It'll put up a bit more resistance when you try to open it if old batteries are already in there, since you need to push down from the top of the battery-door in order to slide it off of the device, but it shouldn't be getting stuck!
Thank you! I absolutely have no clue how I managed it the first time, that’s wierd! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back