Tamagotchi Value

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraMel

Reaction score
Hello fellow Tama Owners

I'm new to the forum.

I would like to find out what the value is of my vintage Tamagotchi that I have owned since I was a kid.

It is still in its original packaging.

Any ideas where or who I can ask?

TIA

Melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends which vintage tamagotchi you have. 

As a first step it's sensible to search online sales sites like ebay or some of the Japanese sales sites if your tama is a Japanese version.  Find your version amongst those being offered for sale and see what the price range is like.  You also need to consider what condition your tama is in when compared to the price and condition of those being offered as well as shipping costs/potential customs taxes if you're planning to offer it for sale outside your own country.

There are also several facebook groups with active traders (tamagotchi traders or tamagotchi collectors) but I'd recommend you need to have a reasonable idea of how much you want for the tama before you approach the fb groups.

TamaTalk itself no longer accepts offers of tamagotchis for sale and we ask all our members not to use this site to sell / buy / trade items, nor approach members via private message.

There have been incidents in the past where people have been scammed and not received payment for their tamas / not been sent their tamas / traded a tama for something which was broken or badly damaged.

Sadly there are still those who believe someone when they say "I promise I am not a scammer" just because they're also a member of TamaTalk :(

Link to a previous topic about this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back