Sign in to follow this  
Jade27

The 3rd annual Tama-thon

It's that time of year again!  Come one come all to the Tama-thon!!!

This group hatch will take place on the following days next week.  I think we have had about 15-20 tamagotchis running at once in the previous Tama-thons. It doesn't matter how many we can hatch just as long as it is fun for everyone!  Please pick a date and tell us what you will be hatching. 

May 27th

May 28th

May 29th

Since nobody responded I am going to post-pone this hatch until the 10th of June. This will give everyone more time and I did not realize that the 27th is Memorial day in America so the current hatch date might be inconvenient. 

Tama-thon

June 10th

June 11th

June 12th

Posted (edited)

i'd like to participate! june 12 is good for me. i'll probably hatch my p2 i plan on ordering!

Edited by Tamadonut

I'd like to participate, too! June 12th works for me, and I will either hatch an angel or a morino.

I'm a bit late (or just in time!), but I'd like to join too! I'll be hatching my Hanerutchi 1... actually I started it yesterday, but it's fine, I hope ; P

She's currently a Taisuketchi, but it went to sleep at 8:00 though, so I'll start with pictures tomorrow, I guess.

That's no problem WirbleWomble. I have opened the group hatch here: