Gudetama, take 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiffyGotchi24

Reaction score
So I've recently gotten the Gudetama Tamagotchi. It's a pretty clever idea- I had heard of Gudetama before and seen lots of memes with him (her? them?). Anywho. I found one on ebay, bought it, and it arrived in the mail today! Upon opening it, I was surprised to see how small it was. So different from the rest of mine- it reminded me a lot of the chibi tamagotchi. I started it up at 2:26pm- so for me, it's been going for about two hours. When it first hatched, I saw it had a bonnet! So cute!

It is a lot easier than raising any other Tamagotchi I've owned. There are two options, food and game. The game is pretty easy and reminds me of the P1/P2 game where you'd have to guess which way the character would go- for this one, you guess which egg Gudetama is in.

It's throwing me for a learning curve that there aren't any meters to check [hungry/happy hearts]. I've already over-fed it a lot!! It loves its soy sauce. And seeing the C-click reaction is puzzling. It says "burp burp"... what does it mean?! Well, maybe in time I'll figure out. Until then, Gudetama and I are just chilling, him being his adorable self ^_^  

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2:

I woke up this morning to see that the chopsticks had come- they were gonna take away my baby!!! But they didn’t! (And I must have jinxed it because as I wrote that the chopsticks came again!)

That aside a lot of the day has been fairly lowkey. I know it’s a bit more lowkey but I am getting the hang of gauging when my gudetama is getting hungry or unhappy.

From my understanding from the instruction manual, he should be evolving soon! I’m excited to see what he evolves into. I’ll need to look up what the different possible adult characters are- hopefully I get a good one! I’ve been keeping a close eye on him :)

Latest posts

Back