Allie’s Angelgotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiffyGotchi24

Reaction score
So in a recent eBay search, I won a bid for an Angelgotchi, and a half hour ago it came in the mail and I opened it up!

My sweet little Angelgotchi hatched and after a quick google search about how it works, how it’s different from other Tamagotchis I’ve used, and whatnot.

So, as most Tamagotchis do, my lil Angel was hungry and wanted to play! It’s so cute how the “meal” is a pie! Lucky.

The game really threw me for a curve. I was used to the *concept*, like of jumping over obstacles thanks to the V1, but I don’t know what happened. I was kinda struggling with it but I’m getting there! I’m excited, I’ve heard lots of good things about the Angelgotchi and I can’t wait to try myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2

My Angelgotchi has evolved into Maru-ten! It’s so cute seeing him play around on screen. And I gotta say, I really am getting a better handle on the unique properties of the Angelgotchi :D  Normally I’m more hesitant to give my Tamagotchis snacks but it’s a good thing with Angel! And it’s really cool using the sensor to scare the bat away! 🦇

Earlier today was the first time he did a good deed and I was elated! His AP went up ten points, and his good deeds bar is now half full!

Latest posts

Back