A Tamagotchi First Person Adventure Fan-Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiTreasury

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is interested in this, but thought I'd share a little hobby project I'm working on. I've made a lot of games in the past using the DOOM Engine. Most are mature horror based games, but I thought I'd share this. A small fps adventure in which a man in his 30's who used to love Tamagotchi's as a child gets sucked into the world of Tamagotchi. He then remembers it was a place he used to visit every night as a child. There is a threat, and enemies, but I won't reveal those here yet. But here's a screenshot I took from the Sick Bay area of the game (it's still a work in progress). Hope you like it, and if you do, I might share a little gameplay video.

TRIPTOCYBERSPACESCREENSHOT.png

That Sick Bay screenshot is really original! :lol: This definitely looks like a creative use of the Doom engine.

I'd love to see a gameplay video, if you've got one ready to go. 👍

I'll have one available for tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'm gonna finish up a bit more of the level then I'll have a video uploaded. Glad you like it. Without spoiling to much, the plot is basically about a computer virus that has infested/possessed the Tamagotchi realms. (Imagine them as devil gotchi's, but not as cute.)

I was tired of making DOOM engine games that rely on ultra-violence and gore, so I thought I'd take a nicer route for a change. Its bright and colourful and has a mild, child-friendly version of the possession idea, using a digital virus as the "demon" of sorts. I'm trying to code it so you can remove the virus from "infected" characters and return them to normal as an alterantive to the DOOM shoot and kill method.

Okay, here's a little updated video. Now showing ENEMIES and HOW TO MAKE THEM FRIENDLY! Still a lot has to be done, like, tons, but gonna share anyway. ENJOY!

A new video update for those that are interested.

It features new areas, a mini side quest to get food for a Nyorotchi and some bad Tarakotchi. Other improvements have been made too so see for yourself and enjoy.

Very exciting, can't wait for updates!  Is there any way you could make the text larger and more spaced apart?

This is hilarious lol i really like that it uses the DOOM engine since i used to play doom with my dad when i was a kid im gonna check it out when i have time looks like a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back