Help with buying a Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodytchiFan

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. It has been a while since I've been on here.

I want to get back into playing with tamas and I have read about all the different kinds and I think I want to invest in a P. I've noticed they're kind of on the pricey side.. Is this to be expected? How much should I expect to pay for one on average and is there a place where I can get one for a good price?

P's is the full name of the version, not P!

And yes, sadly it is to be expected. They are the most sought after version mostly due to its versatility (custom-made download content making you be able to customize it) and the fact that it's the only version with a complete english patch.

JapanYouWant sometimes has used loose P's with pierces for about 70$ each sometimes, or used in-box ones for about 100$. Ebay is sadly more or less hopeless unless you're lucky and quick. Other than that you can try Facebook trade groups. 

P's is the full name of the version, not P!

And yes, sadly it is to be expected. They are the most sought after version mostly due to its versatility (custom-made download content making you be able to customize it) and the fact that it's the only version with a complete english patch.

JapanYouWant sometimes has used loose P's with pierces for about 70$ each sometimes, or used in-box ones for about 100$. Ebay is sadly more or less hopeless unless you're lucky and quick. Other than that you can try Facebook trade groups. 
Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back